Monday, June 13, 2011

Dalton is One!

Dalton at One loves:
Music ~ he bops up and down to just about anything.
His brother ~ just recently Carson has been paying more attention to him and he LOVES it!
Spaghetti ~ It's kind of scary how fast he scarfs it down.
Kisses ~ he learned this early and gives them out freely.
Woody from Toy Story ~ his woody doll is his favorite friend.
Being held ~ he has decided he doesn't want to even try and walk. Why, when he could just be carried?
My coupon book ~ I don't know what it is about this book or how he always seems to find it...
& books in general ~ I love to walk in a room and see Dalton in the readers corner with a book, randomly giving the pictures kisses.
Bath time ~ he really does make it fun.

Dalton has been such a blessing. Specifically to me. He came into my life when I needed him most. Dalton gave me a certain confidence as a mother. He has been the best baby, just so easy and happy go lucky. We couldn't have asked for more. Happy first birthday Dalton! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment